PAN City Group has been in the market since 1992 and is a part of the Russian largest investment holding Perm Financial and Industrial Group LLC.
During the years of work, PAN City Group has become one of the largest developers of the region: it took part in the implementation of such large-scale projects in Perm as:
- Petropavlovsky Housing Complex (a cottage village on Klimenko str.) (2006-2007)
- Business Centre at 16a Kommunisticheskaya St. (now called Petropavlovskaya St.)
- Reconstruction of Stroganovsky Trading House (at 72a Lenin St.)
- Krylya (Wings) Housing Complex (at 46 Sibirskaya St.) (2006-2008)
- Demidkovo Village(an out-of-town village in Dobryansky district with the area over 277 ha (2007-2009)
- Alpine Mountain Housing Complex (on Chernyshevskogo St.) (2008-2016)
- Aurora Housing Complex(at 67 Krupskoy St.) (2013-2016)
- Salute Housing Complex (at 2/2 Kamskaya St.) (2017-2019)
- Atmosphere Housing Complex (at 21 Krasnopolyanskaya St.) (2017-2020)
- Mayak (Lighthouse) Housing Complex(at 1A Stakhanovskaya St.) (2018-2020)
PAN City Group is an authorized representative of the Russian Guild of Managers and Developers (RGUD) in Perm and Permsky Krai.
In 2017, the company celebrated the 25th anniversary of its presence in the real estate market.
During 26 years of work, the Company:
Carried out over 5,000 transactions in the real estate market.
Invested into the promising projects of urban and suburban housing construction with the total area of 340,000 sq. m.
About 350,000 sq. m of housing, suburban and commercial real estate were constructed.
PAN City Group manages over 260 thousand sq. m of commercial real estate in Perm.
|Address:||Office 72А, entry from Borchaninva str., Lenin St, Perm, 614000|
|Телефон:||+7 (342) 257-17-17|